Mulberry-aholics support thread - come on in..

Hello, my name is Mini and I'm a Mulberryholic. In particular, I'm a Rosemary pigaholic, I can't get enough of them. I just want one more and then I need to say NO MORE, NO WAY, NO GO! You MUST stop me or hubby will drag me to marriage counselling saying there can't be three in our marriage... Mulberry has to go!

How are you getting on with your stam dita?:graucho:

I think I've gone off it :crybaby:I can't believe it, tbh. I used it yesterday and was just a bit :shrugs: about it. I can't work out if it's just because I love the Mabel so much - or if it's the colour (grey bag on a drab day - I prefer something bright to lift my mood :confused1:)

And I swore blind that it was a bag I'd have for life. But it's that "fluid collection" thing that we've mentioned on here. I'm going to have a good old think, though :yes:

Awww ... Ditab, your mouse-grey Stam is gorgeous. I firmly believe that you should wear and use your bags otherwise they should go. But it could definately be that you're just so happy with your new bag. In time, you might want to use Stam again ... so give her time :yes:

^^And green Somerset....

... which I haven't even used yet :rolleyes: I'm (embarrassingly!) waiting until I get a green scarf but I think I'll hold off on that and just go for it. I've got some leggings in the exact same shade so I'm thinking black dress, green leggings, black boots, green bag. So matchy-matchy :lol: Whoops, wrong thread!

Daisy, you're right, those bags *are* the most me of all my bags. But I guess (other than the Elgin) it's the colour, isn't it?

Livia :lol: thanks, I *will* give it a bit of time. I'm not lusting after anything atm (quite right, too, given the brand new Somerset!) but I'm trying to think a bit more medium term and just make some space in my collection. I don't just want to panic & sell whatever I think will make the most money cos I neeeeeeed a new bag; I want to make an educated decision about my bags.

sarajane, you've really started a revolution here :idea:

Jude wore a navy duffle coat, red tartan scarf, bright yellow dress, tan shoes and black tights today.........the only thing that matched was my eyes :sad:

It sounds really cool - very Alexa :tup: I'm not edgy enough for that kind of outfit - hence my obsession with matching. What bag did you carry?!