Mulberry Agenda - Questions

imysworld

PandaPop
Sep 16, 2010
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

It has been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I have been on this forum. I was last on here when it was coming to buying an Alexa and oh my gosh I love her. Thank you for all the help you all gave me!!!!

I have been raising money towards getting a Mulberry Agenda, literally raising money! People have helped me to get to the amount I have now! Which is really exciting!

I have been dreaming about a Mulberry Agenda for a very long time!!!

So on to my questions:

The new style agenda's, what is the today marker like? I have not been able to find any current photos, as the older style came with a plastic wallet that you could put sheets of paper in (my friend showed me hers)

With the Postmans lock version, does it get scratched a lot, has any one experienced the postmans lock on the agenda? how did you get on with it. As I have the Alexa and I use it a lot it has got very scratched.

Is there anything I should look out for??
- As I am a self confessed Filofax Geek, I know about all the issues with rings with them, are the rings good or are there ever issues?
-I know Filofax inserts do not fit as the gap between the two sets of rings is smaller.

Any general advice?

Has anyone ever asked for a discount in a Mulberry store (I know that sounds cheeky but why not?)

I will be going to the Mulberry Store on Bond Street on 16 March with a few of my blog followers to make this purchase.

If anyone has a Mulberry agenda could you post pictures of it below to help me.

I am undecided between Oak and Pink.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Imy

Imysworld :heart::heart::heart:

I haven't got one myself but I do have a Filofax Aston in purple which I love. On the question of colour, it has to be pink, but I'm biased anyway and don't like anything brown or black. :smile:

I haven't got one myself but I do have a Filofax Aston in purple which I love. On the question of colour, it has to be pink, but I'm biased anyway and don't like anything brown or black. :smile:
Thank you :smile: I agree the pink is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! Its just the Postmans lock as my alexa looks upset :sad:

Or is there a way to keep it looking nice that I do not know about? xxx

Thank you :smile: I agree the pink is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! Its just the Postmans lock as my alexa looks upset :sad:

Or is there a way to keep it looking nice that I do not know about? xxx

Not that I know of. I've got two bags with the shiny gold postmans lock, but it doesn't stop me using them. I'm careful, but not to the point of obsessiveness. If a scratch appeared I wouldn't lose any sleep, there are enough things in life to worry about without having to be concerned about scratching a postmans lock. I'm not 100% but I think you can replace them anyway.

My philosophy is and always will be, if you can afford it and love it, buy it, use it and enjoy it.

Not that I know of. I've got two bags with the shiny gold postmans lock, but it doesn't stop me using them. I'm careful, but not to the point of obsessiveness. If a scratch appeared I wouldn't lose any sleep, there are enough things in life to worry about without having to be concerned about scratching a postmans lock. I'm not 100% but I think you can replace them anyway.

My philosophy is and always will be, if you can afford it and love it, buy it, use it and enjoy it.
I completely agree with that, my Alexa lock is really scratched and there are bits that are tarnished, my alexa has been loved so much!!!! I love her to death!! She is having a rest at the moment!

The thing is I will be looking at it more than on my bag and I was wondering if it will get in the way while writing?

On another note are you on Philofaxy - its the best place for Filofax stuff ;) xxx

imysworld said:
I completely agree with that, my Alexa lock is really scratched and there are bits that are tarnished, my alexa has been loved so much!!!! I love her to death!! She is having a rest at the moment!

Hi, would jewellers rouge work on hairline scratches? Its a fine talclike powder that polishes out very fine damage BUT ive never tried it on bag hardware so it needs testing on a trial item first. Xx

Hello everybody. This is my first post here.

I was searching informations about the Mulberrry agenda and found this forum.

I also have some questions about the agenda. I hope you could help me. Here are my questions:

1. How big are the rings? Simular to the Filofax ones?

2. Did anybody know if the Franklin Covey Pocket Pages fit in the agenda? I think it would fit, the FC pages are only a bit smaller.

I hope you understand my english. It's a long time ago since I used it.

Thank you.

Oh. I have forgotten one question:

3. Could anybody tell me the weight of the agenda?
I have since spoken to Mulberry and gone in to the store:

They no longer make the pockets, there is no such today marker, you tear the corners of the pages off

You can have the postmans lock replaced

Franklin Covey Pocket Inserts do fit, even though they are a little narrow.

I believe the rings are around 20mm-23mm so similar to the Filofax ones

They weight is similar to a Filofax but the leather is thicker :smile:

Imogen xxx