Mulberry ads in Vogue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Check out this months Vogue , it's running a Mulberry two page ad including a green Daria hobo and mono leopard Bays :yahoo:

2. Oooh will have a nosey at that!

Do I sense another Bays about to meet the Flossie family? :graucho:

3. It does look rather nice LMM , but I want to see it irl first .

4. I know what you mean. Things can look GORGEOUS in pics .. & BLAH in real life .. & vice versa.

Quite often, Mulberry's own pictures do their bags NO justice whatsoever!

I look forward to seeing how this develops anyway .. :graucho:

(PS - the turquoise Ostrich Bays at SM sounds delish .... :graucho: )

5. I'd love love love a mono leopard bays clutch, saw a pic of one on here somewhere, but I just know its the sort of bag I'd never use, except to take it out and drool over it every now and again.

6. Sounds lovely....I only buy Vogue twice a year,when they have the spring/summer-

autumn/winter specials..

7. ^^^ they have the A/W trends special mag in this month's Taz .

8. Oh lovely, will grab a copy tomorrow x

9. I think they had the Mono Leopard Bays in Elle Magazine this month (page 49). It looks patent and they say its £895. It does look quite nice but I do wonder what it looks like irl.

I'll have to check out the Vogue one.

10. Oh I look forward for that. I buy British Vogue every month, but this month I will buy it in UK, will save some cash, since they charge £10 for it in Norway :oh:

11. My Vogue arrived last week. The hair is particularly wacky in those ads lol!! Nice bags though!

12. What's with all *** ****s instead of T H & E ?

13. :lol:

14. Lol!! Why is it all like that? I only wrote *** word '***'!

15. LOL!!! Its gone all funny!!! T H E!