Mulberry Accessories - Show Us Yours!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Beautiful accessories, the pouches are great aren't they !

2. Charlie - that green bays green keyring is perfect - I soooo want one and a RN pouch!!! Why can I never see these lovely things anywhere!!!

3. Elvis, they had the green bays keyring and a turquoise coloured one at Bicester a couple of weeks ago x

4. Thx chloe- the green was was at sm or bicester in the last lost of postings too so Im off to have a look - hope its still there!!! Really love this one- I only have the star signs and two ds but they dont really go with any of my bags!!!

5. I only have the one! :nuts:

026.JPG 031.JPG
  6. What a gorgeous ONE to have though hula!! :yahoo:

7. thanks LMM!

8. Just out of interest - I purchased a blueberry bays keyring and I noticed that it has a very short chain i.e. one link between the charm and the clasp, and no oval tag just the tiny clochette. I compared it to one of the older colours on the Mulberry website e.g. a white one, and that has more links and the oval tag. Do you think there is a reason for the short length on the new colours?

9. Old thread but thought I would bump it as I love being nosey at everyones' accessories!! Come on ladies & gents!! :graucho:

10. My Bayswater Pouch in plum (looks more pinky with the flash) which I picked up in the sales. As you can see it fits nicely in my Alexa.

SNV30471.JPG SNV30468.JPG
  11. That is really pretty - congrats!! I almost bought one a few months ago .. but stopped myself as I had so many others :lol:

12. Good idea, LMM!

No idea what I last posted on here, but here is my latest addition: broken gems pouch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gorgeous pouch, KLP :heart:

How have I never posted to this thread? :push: I've got LOADS of accessories :lol:

Must dig out some photos later... :nuts:

14. That's a cute pouch klp - one thing about Mulberry is that their pouches are very handy!! :biggrin:

Dita - love all your accessories, so looking forward to some photos!! :biggrin:

15. Thanks Dita and LMM! It sure is lovely and it's all Wulie's fault that I had to have one, and a graphite Antony for that matter - she had both at the Bicester meet and that was all the enabling I needed! :nuts: