Mulberry 2014 Christmas reveals

So beautiful gem! Did u wear her yesterday? I had no idea really the large I was tempted but thought best to leave for now. Not sure I would wear the reverse of any colour what about u?

No, there were too many children about 😂. I don't think I'll ever use the taupe side. It's nice, but I think it's dulled by the gorgeous metallic. It works as a nice contrast. I don't think I would like it to be much bigger than it is. I think it would probably be to big for me xx

You have not helped me 'be good' by showing these lovely pics! I think it looks very versatile, she would look lovely in the summer too with a pretty dress. I May just have to indulge........she's beautiful. Thanks for sharing .

We are all quite naughty aren't we. You can't be expected to be good all the time 😊 It's very versatile and I can see me getting a lot of use out of it xx

I've got more than enough bags so the only items I was tempted by was accessories. Bright red bow continental wallet with the grey marl tree wrap scarf and the midnight monogram rectangular scarf as I didn't fancy of the scarves on sale.

Attachments

• IMG_20150104_235455_edit.jpg
    IMG_20150104_235455_edit.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 363
I've got more than enough bags so the only items I was tempted by was accessories. Bright red bow continental wallet with the grey marl tree wrap scarf and the midnight monogram rectangular scarf as I didn't fancy of the scarves on sale.
Wow love all three items :loveeyes: Did you find the scarves on sale and if so do you mind me asking where? :smile: