Mui Mui Runway Nappa Spring Satchel.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here's my newest addition to my collection. I saw her in S.F. Saks, she was calling my name (mommy)! I couldn't resist, I even had it on hold for 24 hrs so, I could THINK about it....well, here she is!:love:

(38) Mui Mui (Runway) - Nappa Spring Satchel - 950.JPG
  2. VERY VERY nice!!!!!

COngrats..post a pic wearing her!

3. yippy, i love this bag pursemama, congrats on your new moo-moo :yahoo:

4. Ahh.. this is the bag that I've been lusting over for the longest time ! I seriously visit her every time I go to the mall. Congrats ! :yes:

5. Very nice bag. I saw this in Saks also and almost went home with it. Your beautiful picture makes me want to reconsider!

6. I'm 5'2" and a umm...size 16.:Push: Forgive me for the awful pic and the messy storage closet!

DSCN2897.JPG DSCN2901.JPG
  7. WOW! It looks FAB on you...Congrats!

8. Pursemama, she looks great on you. Congrats! =)

9. Congrats!! :heart: Love the bag!! It looks so good on you!! :love:

10. Aww...you ladies are too kind!:love: I really HATE showing pics of myself but, I wanted to let you girls get an idea of the size of this bag. I know the bag looks big but, I love that look....kinda reminds me of the bag sizes on Madonna and Jessica.

0001.jpg madonnaprada.jpg th_51955_jessica_laxairport06_122_430lo.jpg
  11. Pursemama - that bag looks great on you - Love it!!:flowers:

12. Congratulations--it's GORGEOUS!!!

13. :drool: :nuts:

14. yay I just got this bag in tan suede yay !!

15. Beautiful bag, thanks so much for sharing congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice