Mui Mui East West Buckled Satchel (Toronto)

In Vogue

Fashion Addict
Jun 26, 2009
Hello Everyone!

I came across this bag on Bergdorf Goodman and just fell in love with its classic style. Here is the link:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod51810024&parentId=cat290700

I have a few questions for you...

1. I can't seem to find much information on this bag...does anyone know if this bag can be worn crossbody and what the dimensions may be?

2. Since this would be my first major handbag purchase....just wondering if anyone can tell me about the quality and durability of Mui Mui bags and this one in particular if possible. Will it stand the test of time?

3. Last but not least....does anyone in the Toronto area know where I may find this gem??? I've been in to Holts on Bloor but didn't see this one. May need to make another trip to inquire about it.

TIA for your assistance!

That's a shame! Thanks for your reply Kiki119!

I just went to Holts on my lunch break and talked to one of the sales reps there and she told me that they used to sell Mui Mui but not any longer. According to her Mui Mui only wants to sell through their own stores. If that's really the case then I hope they decide to open a store in Toronto and soon!

I'm from Toronto too...was so disappointed when I found out that Holts doesn't have Miu Miu anymore.

Good luck getting your bag though In Vogue!
The exchange rate isn't so bad now, maybe that helps a bit?

Hello Everyone!

I came across this bag on Bergdorf Goodman and just fell in love with its classic style. Here is the link:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod51810024&parentId=cat290700

I have a few questions for you...

1. I can't seem to find much information on this bag...does anyone know if this bag can be worn crossbody and what the dimensions may be?

2. Since this would be my first major handbag purchase....just wondering if anyone can tell me about the quality and durability of Mui Mui bags and this one in particular if possible. Will it stand the test of time?

3. Last but not least....does anyone in the Toronto area know where I may find this gem??? I've been in to Holts on Bloor but didn't see this one. May need to make another trip to inquire about it.

TIA for your assistance!

I also came across this bag on BG website. Does anyone know the size measurements?