mui mui bow.. how many are still out there and not damaged?

i've been searching and everything. i just got oe from aks and i'm pretty sure i'll end up getting another person's reject. so far i'm hearing there's 3 left and all damaged.. how many are still out there and NOT damaged?? does saks have more than those 3 i keep on hearing??

:confused1:

Me being a BOW HUNTER for the past MONTHS (I fellt in love with the bow LAST year in November and finally got it this month) I am sure that SAKS ONLY has 3 left in their stores. You just need to search for it.

I was DESPERATE for a CLEAN/NONDAMAGED/PERFECT bow. I called about 50 SAKS stores around the country and I bought 2 and returned them because of the damages they came with. I went through alot but I managed to find one that was in GREAT condition (but the problems with the plastic sealing cracks are not preventable).

I think you just need to keep looking/searching/asking around! PM me for my SA's email, I'll give it to you so she can help you locate one! She's great. So PM me!

well today at Saks in Boca Raton Florida

I saw a black bow and i saw an allumino bow

the allumino seemed to be in perfect condition but i didnt handle it too much!

hope that helps anyone looking for them

I am sure that there are more than 3 bow satchels left in the Saks system. They may not all be alluminos, and some of them may be returns. I saw 3 bows last week at Saks NYC: one allumino that did not appear to be in very good condition, a black one that was fine and another color that I don't remember, maybe the mughetto.

My black bow was shipped from Florida and it is fine.

Good luck.