Muffin wants to know.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. .....how well Buffle Gala wears in an accessory???? :shrugs:

Before she puts her paw in action..........

2. DH's wallet is in Buffle Gala and it has a nice patina to it, let me see if I can't borrow it and get a picture of it...he's had it for almost a year now and he is definitely not very careful with it.

3. Alright, I'm back. And I'm a little mortified to be posting these pictures, and I have to qualify here and say that DH is a very hygiene-oriented, but because I can't resist Muffin, here are pics of Buffle Gala completely uncared for and tossed about and totally dirty. Not a scratch in sight, a nice patina, but as you can see, quite dirty from Lord knows what.

Attached Files:

4. It wears REALLY well. My Dh has a Buffle Gala wallet in black, and it has worn fabulously. I would put on par (durability-wise) with Fjord, honestly.

5. Muffin seems to be quite the inquisitive little cat :whistle:

6. and her paw is quite itchy lately....LOL!!!!

So, is Buffle Gala is used for Men's accessories mostly? I usually don't see this leather in womens things........

7. I have a credit card case that I use as a Metrocard holder. I use it everyday. It shows deep scratches, otherwise it's holding up well. Muffin, this leather handles water well. I took a bag out once and got caught in the tail end of a hurricane and got soaked. I let the bag sit out for 2 days and other than a wet dog smell, the bag held up well, with the odor going away after the 2 days.

8. shopmom my rouge h bearn is apparently that leather (okay so I call it buffalo!) -- and it is super soft and wears very very very well!

I mean "muffin" - not shopmom!!!

9. Is Muffin looking for a Buffle Gala cat collar??!!