Muffin wants a Medor.....

Yeah, me too. And I hate admitting that I have actually bought more than one KP before admitting to myself that they do NOT work for my wide load. LMAO!

OMG hahhahahah, I was saying "me too" to Icechick, but yeah, a travel B in both hands might balance me out appropriately. Except now that I think of it, they're almost as tall as I am!! :roflmfao: I'm actually made in the shape of a square, you see.

OK, I will admit that I never fancied myself a Medor girl, but...with a box Medor pochette in hand, I was completely bowled over. Yes it is edgy, no, I did not think it was really me, but something about it spoke to me and I am thrilled that I have it. I have many similarly plain (simple) styles in my collection so this was a deviation and I am happy to say, a good one!

Muffin????????????????????????????????????????????????

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Medor...I just cannot see it...no...no...

Muffin...I don't think the troika jige is for you, either...no...no... You might use once and then think temporary insanity...yep...

So...Muffin...the KP is nice, but it could be a bit "precious"...not sure...maybe...

Muffin...no Chanel clutch either...again...I think you will be less than satisfied...

So...what's a poor cat to do??? Well...there is that olive shawl...would that take the edge off???

I don't think Muffin needs a new clutch...unless a lovely Kelly elan was available in matte croc???

LMAO, SCL!!!! Yes, Muffin already has an Bronze/Olive/Khaki "Belles" shawl on hold just for her......that might do it while she thinks of the appropriate clutch......I really like these Jige Elan's.....

Anyone have one?

If you can stuff your muffin in my Medeor... you can borrow it anytime... next ime bring your P***Y and I will bring my C****h ... (don't worry ...it's all hermes!) unless I am a bad speller:Push::shame: