Muffin wants a Medor.....

Well, my personal obsession is going to come out here, but my vote would have to go with the Kelly Longue. Want! One!
Tell Muffin that if she gets one and decides she doesn't like it, I'll take it. And I'll even throw in a case of catnip. Hehe.

S'Mom. I have a Kelly elongue and I think it is too long for you. I would also worry that a Meador is too much for your small hands to carry. That's a lot of hardware on that bag.

I do love DQ's choice!

they maybe muffin should go with this;

0982_1.JPG

:yes: Gorgeous!!!!

I'm with Kellybag - those BV knot clutches are FABULOUS!

Actually, what started all this was my drop in at the Chanel boutique inside NM last week where I saw this FAB little clutch. Lambskin (my favorite) with a flap and sweet double "C" closure with a center zip compartment inside. It fit in my hand like a glove.

hmmmmmm.....I might have to think about this one more.....

Yes, but I've only seen it with an ebene trimming and liked the chocolate more. I'm sorry but I really don't see you with a Medor S'mom, I think a Jige or a pochette would suit you perfectly though.

Actually, what started all this was my drop in at the Chanel boutique inside NM last week where I saw this FAB little clutch. Lambskin (my favorite) with a flap and sweet double "C" closure with a center zip compartment inside. It fit in my hand like a glove.

hmmmmmm.....I might have to think about this one more.....

I thought you had bought a Chanel clutch last year and returned it. I saw one a NM in caviar with Pall hardware and I really thought about it:graucho: My Kelly elongue has gold HW and I think it is more casual than the Chanel clutch. I subsequently remembered that I should be using a Judith Lieber in karung snake/ silver frame with teeny rhinestones on the frame that I have had a long time. When I think about what I paid for it way back when and I realize know what it would go for now, it makes me want to carry it on the rare occasion that I get that dressed up.

Ok, I sort of take it back about not seeing you with a Medor. I tried on a few in Black and they never worked for me but the Toundra does. Sometimes it's just about the right combo, are you only thinking black for the Medor?

Actually, I'm not going for the Medor because it's too edgy for me I think. I need something small-ish and casual so....I may be looking at something like a small Jige or Rio or Kelly pochette....we'll see. No rush although Muffin is getting itchy-paw syndrome.....