Muffin wants a Medor.....

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
A little crossover to another brand S'Mom??? Bottega Veneta knot clutches are dreamy!!! From the metals, to croc, to leathers...they are gorgeous. They are wonderful for you.

Fishfood

Still Abby Fabby!!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Swimmin in a lil bowl
I never knew Muffin was a clutch kitty! :graucho:

I must say it would suit her, though. I will always recommend gals try out being "a clutch gal" for a week! Get something you LOVE, and "make it work" for a whole week. No exceptions. You'll find it's easier than you think, and very chic.

Hmmmmm Muffin could even start a thread and post every day to show her progress!! I bet by the end of it, she's even be a day-clutch girl. Go for it!!! :yahoo:

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I love the medor and it really fits alot. It is very rock and roll though!
Have you aslo considered the Kelly longue? I think that is also one hot clutch!...and maybe alittle more S'Mom??

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Maharani clutch is SO gorgeous.....but that one I DO remember trying in Alaska last year, DQ and HG almost fell over laughing. It was too long for me.....gah! And I think it's so beautiful.

No, the Medor is not for Muffin I'm afraid. She's more a Puccini kitty vs a Spinal Tap kitty......

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Oh MAN.......I'll bet that's a beauty! But I think the Troika might rub off being held so close to the body all the time????

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I've just come back from H and there was a brown Troika Jige! I saw the Medor clutch last week for the first time IRL, (it was gone today) it's gorgeous, but I was surprised at how big it is, for some reason I imagined it to be smaller, and also, I held it, and it's VERY heavy!

Encore Hermes

·...¸><((((º>·´¯`·.
O.G.
Aug 6, 2007
villa di como
Oh MAN.......I'll bet that's a beauty! But I think the Troika might rub off being held so close to the body all the time????
Rubbing off hummmm... I fondled the plume and the hair is really really soft but also so short, and lies flat. It could be a risk. How about I let you know sometime soon;)

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
WOOHOOO, ENCORE........keep me posted. There IS one troika Jige that could be mine but the other thing is that I don't want anything too dressy....I already have the Black Chamonix Kelly Elan that I adore. So, I'm concerned that the Troika in the black would be too schmancy......

Aug 22, 2006
WOOHOOO, ENCORE........keep me posted. There IS one troika Jige that could be mine but the other thing is that I don't want anything too dressy....I already have the Black Chamonix Kelly Elan that I adore. So, I'm concerned that the Troika in the black would be too schmancy......
they maybe muffin should go with this;