Much Needed Opinions on the Kusama Papillon

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really miss my Papillon on mono canvas. It was so cute but I never used it so I gave it away.
    But now I am in LOVE with the Kusama Papillon in red and white. I can see me adding it to a few ensembles better than any of the other available colors. And it gives me a reason to go shopping to get more outfits to compliment the bag! :P
    One of my worries though is the patina. I am worried that once it patinas I won't love it as much cause the handles would be darker and it wouldn't look well.
    What are your opinions of the bag and what you think about the patina?

louis-vuitton-yayoi-kusama-collaboration-papillon-mng-vernis-dots-infinity-rouge_jmc.jpg
  2. I have always loved this style and it looks adorable in the Kusama pattern . I think you should get it. You can always have the vachetta replaced.

3. :yes: I personally love patina and think a nice honey would look fab with the bag you linked, but if it bothers you, get the vachetta replaced when it gets too dark.

Now is a great time to get back on the Papillon wagon with the longer handles. If I didn't already have two Papillons I'd have picked up a Kusama one for sure. You should go for it, especially seeing as you're feeling it so much and it's LE; it'd be a pain to find one later on down the track.

4. Well I for one think it's gourgeous, and if money wasn't an issue I would get the Kusama papillon either in yellow vernis or the yellow canvas one, but red is lovely too (just wouldn't go with my outfits). I absolutely love the shape of the papillon but don't own one :sad: (yet)

Seems like you would use this one so why not get it before it's gone? And as others here say: vachetta can be replaced!