Much better PICS of '04 White City w/silver

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I took my first pictures as soon as I got it and it was a cloudy day. These bags photograph so much better in sunlight that I had to show how pretty she really is. I took her with me to Thanksgiving dinner and she was the star of the dinner. I stuffed her with my sweater, did her tassels *Deana style* and she looks so much prettier now that she is dressed up and has the right lighting.:yes:

Attachments

• pic000v2.jpg
    pic000v2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 139
  • pic004v2.jpg
    pic004v2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 101
  • pic005v2.jpg
    pic005v2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 92
  • pic006v2.jpg
    pic006v2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 79
  • pic012v2.jpg
    pic012v2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 94
Thanks girls, isn't she pretty? The first pictures were taken on a very cloudy day and it almost made her look pale green. It is ivory, not as bright white as the newer ones, but still a white. Inside lights and the overcast sky turned her a sickly green. The natural light of the sun shows her true color and leather. There is no wear on the corners, this bad is in very good shape for a white '04. So was the one that Deco just got. Hers is gorgeous and in good shape too. 2 whites with silver in one week on ebay.
The guy that sold me the fake white with silver has agreed to refund 50%. I think it stinks but it's better than having the fake bag back. :cursing:

:heart: And you said you couldn't take good photos?! The colorful backdrop is perfect for this beauty! And the sunset photos of your Calcaire were beautiful!!! I would love to see a family photo of them, but you probably couldn't fit all your beauties in one picture!
;)

The guy that sold me the fake white with silver has agreed to refund 50%. I think it stinks but it's better than having the fake bag back. :cursing:[/quote]

:confused1:
That's terrible! Was it through ebay? And if yes, why wouldn't I be surprised that they or paypal can not help you get 100% back!!!!:cursing:

:heart: And you said you couldn't take good photos?! The colorful backdrop is perfect for this beauty! And the sunset photos of your Calcaire were beautiful!!! I would love to see a family photo of them, but you probably couldn't fit all your beauties in one picture!
;)
Thanks girls and Deana, I stole your pose. Now I need to add their jewelry. :P I did a family photo and it turned out not that great. It was hard to fit them in. I think I put it on the Calcaire thread. It was at night with a flash. After I had put them all back in their boxes and back in the closet, I checked the pictures and hated them. I will get them all out again and do them outside next time. Find my Calcaire thread and the family photo is with that.