Much Belated Hayden Shoulder Reveal !

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK! Here it is. I am just going to get straight on with it!! :smile:

Fresh from box, with stuffing still in:-

[​IMG]

With my bits n pieces in it (and with no flash):-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for my soppy old face.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size comparison with Roxanne:-

[​IMG]

2. Love it, looks really gorgeous. I want one!

3. I'm green!! It is simply lovely! A definite 10! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

4. Lovely bag really suits you :biggrin:

5. Wow kaybeeboyle. Looks fab. I especially like her over the shoulder. The colour looks like it will actually go with a lot of different outfits.

6. Omg omg omg!!!!! That is soooo fantastically gorgeous!!! Thanks for all the pics. That bag looks so comfy to wear - is it? You look amazing btw, and I love your top.

7. Looks smashing on you, many congrats. You look fabulous.

Personally I was hoping it was going to be smaller.

8. Oh thank you ! I've been wondering whether to go for a pink Alexa or Hayden and now after seeing your Hayden I'm seriously tempted with this style, it's gorgeous.

9. WOW, I love it!! Looks FAB on you - seems like the most comfortable shoulder bag ever! Colour is TDF - I've been :drool: over Fuzzyfelt's tote all afternoon:biggrin:

Congrats!!!

I want one of the Hayden's!!!

10. Yes....I like it a lot! NO reason to be sorry about that - you look great! so does the new bag - congrats!:biggrin: - and, boots to match - perfect!

11. Glad to hear you didn't miss the UPS again!

Both bags are gorgeous, and you look really sophisticated (I think I'd like your boots too, but can only see the top bits!)

12. What a stunning bag, looks fabulous on you.

13. Great leather and I love the details down the sides.

Does it live up to your expectations?

14. :faint: WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that is just gorgeous and you look so beautiful! :woohoo: I really like the shoulder version, it looks like a big puddle of squishiness :drool:
    :ps:

15. Thank you all for your kind comments..

First time have done this...you feel bit vulnerable putting yourself out there! :blush:

It is a really comfy bag to wear, so soft and lightweight, but do have reservations about how resilient it will be. Also , it feels like a LOT of money for a simple, unstructured bag. Hey ho. Beautiful things cost! (and right heres's where you start paying.... :nuts:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice