MTVs The Challenge: Cutthroat

U went to college with him? Cool! He seems like a genuinely nice guy.....is he nice?

Yeah - we were in the same social scene - my sorority, his fraternity, you know, that sort of thing. He was always happy, always the life of every party and definitely someone you wanted to be around. My heart broke for him last night....I hope the next time they invite him on one of these ridiculous shows, he says no.

I'm sorry, but anyone who acts that way when they drink has a problem.

I'm glad Shauvon is gone. Although I thought Sarah was pretty rude to her.

sarah was very rude about it. but i have to hand it to shauvon for at least considering how her team feels and therefore left since they don't want her on their team. i think she should have jumped in the water (not necessarily dive for that platform and get hit in the face), but i get how scary it is. i don't know if i could do it- i'm afraid of heights and have a fear of drowning. i have no fear about popping my nonexistent implants lol. at least abram was nice enough to see that she was genuinely terrified. everyone else wanted to shove shauvon right off.

Last night was a disaster. My jaw dropped open and I was in disbelief when watching Laurel! There was no need for that - I wish someone would have stepped in. I went to college with Eric, and he never had any drama around him... I felt SO bad that he was treated that way. Laurel is disgusting.

i'm so glad to hear that eric is genuinely a great guy. i was DISGUSTED by laurel's behavior and my heart broke for eric. she is seriously one of the meanest people i've ever seen on these shows. yes, there was drama before with veronica/katie and other girls, but it was stupid petty immature drama that was brought on by BOTH parties. not this kind of personal attack for no reason. eric didn't do anything to her. :sad: i hope laurel is watching these and realizes how awful of a human she is. And CHANGES.

i googled her (was looking to see if she had twitter/comments on the episode) and she linked to her facebook post. i wonder if she means this GENUINELY or is only posting an apology because she looked RIDICULOUS.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=446588949113

"I feel that I need to say this because I know that a lot of people watch the show, some of which are younger and still impressionable. This message is to those of you out there who have looked up to me or who might still do and also to anyone who might happen to watch. I want everyone to know that the way that I act in Episode 3 of CutThroat which will air on Wednesday, October 20 at 10pm on MTV is NOT RIGHT. It is inexcusable and I don't think anyone should act that way. I am embarrassed by that behavior and that is not how I want to be. I have apologized to Eric, but that is up to him whether or not he will forgive me for what I said. It does not feel good to be mean to someone. I do not want to be mean and I do not want to judge anyone's exterior. It is not up to me to judge anyone period, but that night I acted terribly and was mean to Eric. I am sorry for that and I hope that no one will act in that way or use that as an excuse to act that way because I did so. My second apology is to all of my fans. I'm sorry guys. That was terrible. It was then in the house, and it is again now that it's airing.

The only positive thing about this is that I am able to see characteristics of myself that I do not like and change them. I will never act that way again and I have learned a valuable lesson. Yes, I am outspoken and a tough *****, but there is a limit and I went too far. I have said it multiple times already, while filming, in interviews, but I am going to say it again Eric I am sorry for what I said to you. It was terrible and rude and not okay. Please do not take that moment as an example of how to act.

Laurel

I've also realized that beauty is not about what you look like. Beauty is kindness, doing good for others, those moments that touch your heart when someone does something nice. Anyone can be beautiful. There are pretty faces and then there are beautiful people. And a beautiful person can be any height, age, shape, size or color. I want to be my most beautiful self. And I will not reach that potential by being mean to others."

I think her apology is legit. If you go to MTV, under the show, their is a videtaped apology there as well, and she was genuinely near-hysterical crying.

I still think she is kind of an a**hole, but at least she can apologize when necessary.

i think her apology was genuine and i hope she realizes how ridiculous she acted.

last night's episode was pretty boring...i'm glad katie won and sad that eric left, but i just hate that katie's team will keep throwing her in the elimination.

i thought last night's gulag was funny. but it's not cool if eric was intentionally aiming for luke's ear. i actually thought luke would lose since he's pretty scrawny and the bucket was heavy- he played smart though.

Lately, the Challenge only gets epic when CT shows up, turns green, and beats the living sh*t out of someone :lol:

Although I always wonder if I should be watching. I liked them for the first bunch of seasons.

i think her apology was genuine and i hope she realizes how ridiculous she acted.

last night's episode was pretty boring...i'm glad katie won and sad that eric left, but i just hate that katie's team will keep throwing her in the elimination.

Why do they do this to her every single season she is on?? I get that she's not the nicest person but there are plenty of *****y girls on the show. She has proven over and over again what a competitor she is when she gets pissed off and yet they always throw her to the wolves.

poor chet. it's weird because other people looked like they had worse falls but he was the only 1 to get injured. poor guy!

i feel bad for katie- she's not the best competitor but the other girls on her team should each go into the gulag at least once.

and i can't believe ty lost. he's made of muscle but performs horribly.

Ty strikes me as dangerous, and were I Emily I would be embarassed having people know I chose that for a sometimes-partner. I think it shows an incredible amount of weakness.