MTVs The Challenge: Cutthroat

Tori, his wife from Road Rules, said he needed to quit doing challenges before they got married and he agreed. lol. They got married in April, I think, so I'm thinking this was filmed before they got married since she is on the cast list, too. SMH. For all her talk that Brad needed a career and less challenges, her butt is back, too.

Gross. Didn't he say he was going to law school? How does he have time for a challenge?

I don't recognize 75% of the people in the cast.
ditto. I only recognize the veterans cuz the last season of RW i watched was Sydney!

Melinda and Danny lasted far longer than I thought they would. Totally not surprised they divorced. I've never seen a more mismatched couple!

Courtesy of ONTD, I found out that Dunbar now does adults videos. SMH.

here's more info!

http://www.mtv.com/shows/rwrr_challenge/cutthroat/series.jhtml

sad that danny and melinda divorced :tdown: i thought they were great together.

i'm not thrilled that shauvon is back, but i'm happy to see some of the REAL vets (katie, derrick, brad) again!
i can't wait to see shauvon's other boob pop during one of the challenges lol ... she must've gotten a REALLY good edit on rw:Sydney because i don't remember her being that annoying and just gross overall! maybe it's my selective memory

Ok now that I've seen the same preview on my big screen TV that was DEFINITELY CT they showed. I am assuming he must come back for a single challenge or something.

They did show CT in the previews...

and Shauvon WAS that annoying in Sydney... I couldn't stand her! :yucky:

Is anyone else getting ready to watch besides me? This season looks pretty intense!

yayyy! Derek is back, love him!! YUMMMY@ TJ! although he doesn't look that good this season. he's aging and looks grungy.

glad they are out of paradise. Prague looks cool. Paula is already on my nerves.