MTV Real World Las Vegas Reunited

Trishelle bugs me, but the reason why she was mad at Brynn was b/c she wasn't invited to her wedding, and when Brynn told her it was only 20 people and the other castmates weren't invited, she was like, oh my bad!!

Steven and Frank are stupid. Frank (the one that's not bald right?) is SO ANNOYING. It's like he thinks he's this huge celebrity, *****, you're not! He really needs to get over himself. Alton is so obviously lying, and I was reassured of that when I saw the whole "he won't admit to the threesome" thing. Why did Arissa make such a big deal about going to dinner with him?? Also, that other girl Brynn is boring and Trishelle seems really different... She bothers me for some reason.

I was watching this last night and my man walked by and I said, "Real World: Las Vegas, five years later, tons of drama!" He said, "They've been there for five years?" Cute. And I got to say, he's almost right because aside from maybe Brynn everyone seems to have reverted back to their old wild selves.

lol. sounds like something my bf would say.

Didn't Trishelle say something about her hair being too light and something about dying it darker. I don't love her hair color. It doesn't look right on her. JMO.

I loved real world LV. I like it when they re-cap and then I'm like Oh Yeaaaaa i remember that...
I can't wait for the drama.

Brynn & her hubby made some beautiful babies.

If I was Trashelle, I couldn't have the nerve to show my face on TV again after all the skanky things she has done...nasty little ho...unclean is right.
But what I really want to ask is... Arissa's slang..when she shouted at Alton to "bone out"... um what exactly does that mean? Was she telling him to get out of her face?
Steven and Frank are STILL morons, Irulan def has issues to still deal with regarding Alton...and I will watch every single episode.! I'd really love them to do a reunion with the original season cast from New York..now THAT would be interesting...

Frank is a total tool! I live in the town where he grew up. I moved here about 2 years ago for work. His parents own a pizza shop and have his autographed picture up on the wall. The local Applebees also has one. He came into the gym where I work over Christmas holiday and tried to get in for free by saying he was "Frank from the RealWorld." The owner said "$12 for a day pass." The owner of the gym went to high school with him and said he has always acted like he is "god's gift." My DH can't stand him either. UGGGHH...

I cant stand Trischelle.. she always seems so... unclean.

I couldn't agree more - when RWLV first aired, I re-named Trishelle "trash-hole."

It just seemed so apt to describe her.

Frank is a tool, but how much of a loser was that girl that hooked up with him (the one that he dismissed by saying "are we done?")?

I missed the beginning of this last episode - anyone catch what Steven did that got him banned from the pool for a whopping half a day?

Irulan and Arissa have the same issues they had 5 years ago...I think she overreacted a bit, but not as much as Arissa did...

Frank...he just needs to get over himself, I hope he realizes what a complete idiot he is being.

OMG... Trash-elle in a movie :shrugs: ????

I couldn't agree more - when RWLV first aired, I re-named Trishelle "trash-hole."

It just seemed so apt to describe her.

Frank is a tool, but how much of a loser was that girl that hooked up with him (the one that he dismissed by saying "are we done?")?

I missed the beginning of this last episode - anyone catch what Steven did that got him banned from the pool for a whopping half a day?

if i recall, steven got all drunk and pulled the deck chair with a hotel guest on it, into the pool.