MTV Real World Las Vegas Reunited

RW vegas was and is my favorite real world season. I am so glad they are bringing them back for a reunion. My friend who works for MTV told me that the vegas cast had the high ratings in all of the real world seasons. I have set my Tivo can't wait see whats going to happen.

Oh, Alton was totally the one lying. :roflmfao: I love him though, he's such a stud on the Inferno. I am such a RW ho!!! I watch religiously, every season, every episode!

RWLV was my favorite season too!!! And my DH's! I loved Arissa back then. (Maybe because she looks exactly what I picture my *mixed* 6 year old niece will look like in 20 years!) But in the first episode last week, she said something about being in a good place in her life or something like that, and then she acted like a lunatic yelling her a$$ off. She so pretty though. I don't like Irulan's attitude thus far. She used to be sweet back then, and now she's got that I don't give a fudge attitude now. It's not very becoming.

Alton is totally a liar. I cant believe Irulan wont even sit down to dinner with Alton. She is going to be living with this guy for awhile, she might as well try & keep things amiable. If she was secure in her current realtionship she wouldn't feel the way she does, obviously she has some baggage.

I was watching this last night and my man walked by and I said, "Real World: Las Vegas, five years later, tons of drama!" He said, "They've been there for five years?" Cute. And I got to say, he's almost right because aside from maybe Brynn everyone seems to have reverted back to their old wild selves.