MTV Real World Las Vegas Reunited

i have it tivo'd...can't wait to watch it tonight! las vegas was one of my favorite real worlds, so it will be interesting to see what everyone has been up to.

anyone else think steven is a cutie? ;)

vegas.jpg

I am excited to see a reunion show. The very last Real World was soooooooooo boring. This is going to be a nice mix up! I think it is so cute that Brynn is a mommy now! Her kids are adorable. Now what the heck is up with Alton, Irulan and Arissa? I am not sure who to believe. I am kinda thinking that maybe Alton did flirt with her...hope it all comes out later on in the show and they figure things out! I have a feeling that Irulan and Alton might hook up again. YAY! SO excited it is back on again!

^^^^^^ San Diego was one of my favorites too!! (well from the most recent casts)

Brynn is so cute with her family.........I only saw like 15 minutes of the 1st episode cuz I fell asleep :/ but I'll definitely catch it this weekend

That was a great first episode for the renunion...

Brynn's children are sooo adorable...Austin still looks great; they met while she was filming RWLV...he had blonde hair back then....

It should be for some great reality TV :yes: