MTV Real World Las Vegas Reunited

Aug 2, 2006
Novato, CA
RW vegas was and is my favorite real world season. I am so glad they are bringing them back for a reunion. My friend who works for MTV told me that the vegas cast had the high ratings in all of the real world seasons. I have set my Tivo can't wait see whats going to happen.

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
oooh- can't wait for next week's episode! I want to see what happens with the whole alton/irulan/arissa situation.

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Maryland
I keep missing this and I really want to see it! I see the first 6 minutes and then something happens and I miss the rest.

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Its GOOD!!! I love that its on again!

Beth S.....man I hated her. Atleast Trishelle is sweet!! Cant wait for the next episode.

Glimmer

I have b-bag issues
O.G.
Jun 23, 2006
Oh, Alton was totally the one lying. :roflmfao: I love him though, he's such a stud on the Inferno. I am such a RW ho!!! I watch religiously, every season, every episode!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
RWLV was my favorite season too!!! And my DH's! I loved Arissa back then. (Maybe because she looks exactly what I picture my *mixed* 6 year old niece will look like in 20 years!) But in the first episode last week, she said something about being in a good place in her life or something like that, and then she acted like a lunatic yelling her a$$ off. She so pretty though. I don't like Irulan's attitude thus far. She used to be sweet back then, and now she's got that I don't give a fudge attitude now. It's not very becoming.

vivi24

O.G.
May 8, 2007
I like it so far! Everyone seems more mature, except Frank, it looks like he's trying to make up for lost time, he kinds bugs me too.

DlkinVegas

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Alton is totally a liar. I cant believe Irulan wont even sit down to dinner with Alton. She is going to be living with this guy for awhile, she might as well try & keep things amiable. If she was secure in her current realtionship she wouldn't feel the way she does, obviously she has some baggage.

cfred

not humored
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I was watching this last night and my man walked by and I said, "Real World: Las Vegas, five years later, tons of drama!" He said, "They've been there for five years?" Cute. And I got to say, he's almost right because aside from maybe Brynn everyone seems to have reverted back to their old wild selves.