MTO CitySole

AntRay23

O.G.
May 5, 2013
Hey tPFers!

Another non-bag or accessory post, but was wondering if anyone is planning on ordering a pair of MTO CitySoles?!

Would love to see screenshots of designs people have come up with.

A local shop in South Florida is offering the service in store and was thinking about driving down to check it out!

Can’t wait to see y’alls ideas!

Ant

Reactions: focoach
I keep playing around with tons of color and pattern mixing and can’t commit just yet button I would LOVE a pair. This is my current design but I’m sure I’ll tweak more! Do you have any you’ve designed so far?

6FE90E24-C7F2-4493-877C-66641FF975DD.jpeg

I keep playing around with tons of color and pattern mixing and can’t commit just yet button I would LOVE a pair. This is my current design but I’m sure I’ll tweak more! Do you have any you’ve designed so far?

View attachment 4815052

O. M. G. LOVE. Definitely love the leopard on the back!!

I’ve played with it myself and have had a few clients submit theirs to the Aventura location! Can’t wait to see their creations in person!! Especially, @zjones!!

Reactions: focoach
Are these shoes actually comfortable?? I've seen a lot of talk about how they look but nothing about how comfy they are. I have really messed up feet, so I don't even consider anything unless I'm relatively sure it will be comfy to actually wear.

Are these shoes actually comfortable?? I've seen a lot of talk about how they look but nothing about how comfy they are. I have really messed up feet, so I don't even consider anything unless I'm relatively sure it will be comfy to actually wear.
I find them very comfortable. I wear my normal size. I think my toes might be taller than average which is why my regular size works for me. I have narrow feet and they don't feel too wide so if you have wide feet, they might feel narrow.

I have wide feet and wear my normal size instead of sizing down like a lot of people say. I find them very comfy!

Reactions: whateve
Hi, so I am wearing them right now, and yes they are pretty comfortable, without an insole , (I have to put my insoles because I had one flat foot lol) but yes they do run 1/2 size big, I am hoping with my insole and thick socks the fit will be better and I had them customized so I can't return them , but they are comfy and cute