MTB shoes... anybody??

1. I read about this shoes, and given the fact that I don't have that much time to exercise regularly :sad: , I thought about buying them... but before spending that much money in a pair of sport shoes, I'd like to know whether somebody has them / tried them and what do you think :huh: ...
    Tks in advance!!!

Here's the link:
    http://www.mbt-info.com/

2. I think I have heard of these... but not enough to buy them. Do you use them for running?

3. if you are just starting out, i'm sure you can just grab a good fitting pair of nike shoes or other popular and dependable brand. once you are for sure dedicated to your workout and it has become a routine, invest and treat yourself to these shoes :smile: cuz ina month or two, a routine would be set and i'm sure u will see such great results that you would wanna keep up the motivation with a new pair of shoes (or heck, A PURSE!) Good luck!

4. I have heard of these, but I prefer the Nike Frees. I love love love my Nike Frees. They put less stress on my knees and force my whole legs to do the job of walking/running.

You'll feel muscles you haven't used when you first which to them.

5. Thanks, ladies!!!

May3545, I'm not starting up... I'm just trying to begin the good ol' routine that I had before starting travelling so much :nuts: (I guess that I could say I'm starting up because I don't think my condition is what it used to be when I was training 4 days a week :cry: )... and I have like 4 or 5 pair of running shoes :lol: but due to the fact that getting into a "real" routine as before is not possible for the time being, I'm taking every free minute I have to walk / run / swim so I was wondering what was the "deal" with this shoes.
    Perhaps I have to try the Nike Free (tks for the tip, Mewlicious!!)... I just want something that helps me exercise more with the little free time I have...
    I'll keep you posted with my experiences trying the MTB & Nike Free shoes :biggrin:

6. Forgot to add that since I discovered this forum, the little free time is almost completely consumed talking & obsessing about bags!! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice