Msr. Louboutin at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills Feb.3!

Nov 2, 2008
Hi ladies, I don't usually start new threads but I figured this was worthy of one:smile:

I saw on the Neiman's facebook page that Msr. Louboutin will be at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills on February 3rd!!!! Don't know anymore details as far as what time and such.

Since this is the day before my due date I am SOOOOO sad to say I will have to miss it, but hopefully some of you other SoCal ladies can make it!!!

My friend sent me the FB pic! Shows you how well he knows me. I'm waiting on concrete details to be released, but I am very likely flying down from NorCal to attend.

Hi ladies, I don't usually start new threads but I figured this was worthy of one:smile:

I saw on the Neiman's facebook page that Msr. Louboutin will be at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills on February 3rd!!!! Don't know anymore details as far as what time and such.

Since this is the day before my due date I am SOOOOO sad to say I will have to miss it, but hopefully some of you other SoCal ladies can make it!!!

Pretty important stuff you have going on instead, Dezy!!

Pretty important stuff you have going on instead, Dezy!!

I know! I just wish I could get a pair of shoes signed, all my signed pairs have been sent to new homes:smile:

Ooh now to find a friend to drive up with me!

Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to hear her name!!! :smile:

anytime!! soon Nina, soon!

Aaaaah! Thanks for posting, A!

Anyone know the time?

No problem! If I hear any more details I will let you all know ASAP!