Ms. Virginia in Dark Grey has arrived!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Oh my gosh, I feel like I've waited for her forever! She arrived this afternoon but of course my internet went down and then I had to rush my poor dh in for a root canal! Poor baby! So finally I am home and ready to show her off!! She is incredible! She is a structured lady, not slouchy but has a bit of flexibility as any lady knows is necessary in life! The silver studs are gorgeous against the dark grey leather and the purple lining is just indescribable! I cannot tell you how beautiful the purple is! I couldn't get pictures even close so the one below does not do the lining justice! Even the bag is much prettier IRL than my pictures display! I had a much easier time photographing the Mini E. Ms. Virginia is not as cooperative but that seems to be exactly as it should be! So, without further delay, here she is:

IgnesVirginiadarkgrey.jpg

101_0140.jpg

Since the first pic was a bit blurry I had to run out and redo! Here's a much better representation of Ms. V!

IgnesVirginiadarkgrey-1.jpg

Dark grey is my favorite Ignes leather as far as color. I'm not sure why as I'm not normally a grey bag gal! But I guess it's that touch of brown undertone that gets me! Just enough to make me interested but not too much that it keeps it from being grey!

Can someone tell me why Ignes stopped producing (or at least took off their website) this bag? I have seen so many reveals of this recently and each is simply beautiful! And so on trend with the studs!

tlloveshim, once again you got yourself one awesome bag. I really think this style looks best in the dark grays and the turquoise. Congratulations and wear it in good health!

Thank you, Jane! It is definitely beautiful! I wish there were still raspberry leather left. It would have been great in a Virginia! Maria mentioned to me that the production team hated making this bag as it took longer than the others. I guess that may be why it's not offered on the website but at least we can still request it!

Sandy, yes, it is a great bag and yes, this has been a big week for me and it's just began! I can barely choose which bag to carry, mini E or Virginia! I think Virginia is winning only because mini E did get to go out today!

That last picture with the background just makes the virginia just POP! I love it! And wow on the brownish tone in the gray...never knew it had that (my swatches show more of a charcoal pencil gray)...congrats on her finally being home!

WOW!!!! This is killer, TL!!! Congratulations!!!! So beautiful. I am thrilled for you!!!

I do need a raspberry Virginia. That leather is an Ignes classic, they need to find more!

I can imagine they would hate making it, you have to be super meticulous with all the pieces and stitching. It was taken off the site Sept 1 2008 or thereabouts (right when I finalized my first order which contained two Virginias). I think it wasn't selling and I know Ignes had the idea that people were not into the studs. Yet, look how popular studs are these days!! Perfect bag for studs. They also brought out teh Carla and right about then people started buying the Chiara and loving it!

TL, enjoy your beautiful bag, this dark gray is really special and gorgeous!!

Thanks E for the history! I knew they removed it but didn't know why so now I do! LOL! I love it with the studs even though I normally wouldn't want studs on a bag! I carried it today and really love it! It's so easy to get in and out of and I love looking at the purple lining when I open it! It's going out with me again tomorrow!!