Ms. Violet Twiggy is here - I love her! Definitely purple!

She looks gorgeous!!! A modeling pic would put me over the edge I think lol!

EDIT: Would you say it's as dark as anthracite or steel?

I'll try to take modeling pics in a little bit.

This is really a chameleon color - dark indoors/shade, but brightens up alot in the sun and/or under bright lights. Like a purple ink, maybe?

This is really a chameleon color - dark indoors/shade, but brightens up alot in the sun and/or under bright lights. Like a purple ink, maybe?

Ohhhhh!!!!! :nuts: :girlsigh:
That is so great to hear!! I was already enamored of the chameleon qualities ink had...and now, after hearing this, I can just imagine how beautiful it would be with violet. :heart:
Congrats on your gorgeous new twiggy!! :yahoo:

I loooove your twiggy, gwen! She looks so gorgeous and smooshy! And I, too am so excited to hear that it's a chameleon color! Exactly what I want!! I wonder if they're doing this color in the RH Brief! That's what I reaaally want! Congrats on your beauty!

oh she is GORGEOUS :love: i'm thinking i might have to get the twiggy instead of the first! and i agree with everyone that i would love to see modeling pictures