Ms.Lizardo Contessa and lovebags made me request TAN!!

OMG!So Cilifene, I see you coordinate your handbags to match your felines! Those pics are SO sweet - I especially love the look on kitty's face in the last pic! Thanks for the smile!

Actually, not many. I have my choco weekender set. Do we count that?

And now, I have my choco tme on it's way and then my choco LM. That's it for now.

Although, I do have a couple choco crash bags. LOL

Hi Lovebags. Please do a review of the TME in chocolate once you receive it. Have you ordered the regular size? I have been contemplating this bag for ages and am close to ordering one (i think). I have the SM in choc matte and adore the leather and would love something else in the same leather. Thanks

Hi Lovebags. Please do a review of the TME in chocolate once you receive it. Have you ordered the regular size? I have been contemplating this bag for ages and am close to ordering one (i think). I have the SM in choc matte and adore the leather and would love something else in the same leather. Thanks

Yes, I ordered in the regular size. Of course, I'll review the minute it arrives. ;)

Cilifine....just for clarification you are talking about the existing Tan, right, like the color of the lone SMM that Jackie has up on the site? The one we all know and love.

Not a future tan color, correct?

Well.....I am so sold on the Love Me in this color......but I might be persuaded if it's not too soon and if Jackie will do a split order as I can't do small bags. I'll think about this one.

My one lone purple LM Midi is so poor as I always grab the reg LM's. You would not believe how much crap I carry....