Ms. Edie Is Home! (UPDATED PHOTOS)

1. Thanks Firstly to Roey for directing me to Resize2mail.com. I followed your directions and it was the easiest process to downsize my photofile sizes to fit. So Thanks a Bunch.:flowers:

Here are the remaining pics I had, and me, being technically challenged, couldn't figure out how to edit my original thread, so I had to start another one. I know the pic quality is not the best due to it being a camera phone but tried to get different angles and lighting.

Again, Thanks to all PFers for kind words. I love the color and bag too!:shame:

newpic1.jpg newpic2.jpg newpic3.jpg newpic4.jpg
  2. Fantastic photos. She looks great on you! I feel like Edith is a bag that will last for years and years.
    She was really an investment bag for me as I know that her style is timeless. :heart:

3. Gorgeous again - Edith really suits your style! And your living room is very pretty too! :biggrin:

4. Love both of your bags, but I REALLY love your cabinet with all the figurines in it! It is lovely! And you will carry that Edith forever! The more stuff I cram into mine, the better she looks!

5. Gosh, you all are so sweet.:shame: Thanks for the compliments. I plan on breaking in my Edith this weekend. But question, the leather tabs on the end of the zipper on either side--are those supposed to stay there?? I tend to stuff my purses and I can't see those staying in place for long before they fall off just from carrying and zipping and unzipping the bag?

6. Yes, those tabs are supposed to stay there .... I was worried about that design feature too when I first saw Edith - does seem a little flimsy. No problems so far but I really baby my bags. But if you're used to a totally open top it can be a bit disconcerting. Good luck!

7. Lovely photos, bag and home, and Edith looks great on you! I haven't had a problem with the leather tabs either, although I never zip up my bags, always leave them open and vulnerable... eep, not smart!!

8. Thanks for the feedback.:flowers:

9. Beautiful bag Chloes Holliwood...Love your Llado collection as well. That choco Edith looks great on you. Enjoy!!!:yes:

10. Thanks Ginger for taking a look. I think I am going to enjoy carrying the Edith too.:smile:

11. It looks great on you!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

12. Beautiful color. :yes:

13. You wear it well! Looks great on you:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice