Ms. Edie Is Home! (UPDATED PHOTOS)

Holliwood

O.G.
May 23, 2006
Thanks Firstly to Roey for directing me to Resize2mail.com. I followed your directions and it was the easiest process to downsize my photofile sizes to fit. So Thanks a Bunch.:flowers:

Here are the remaining pics I had, and me, being technically challenged, couldn't figure out how to edit my original thread, so I had to start another one. I know the pic quality is not the best due to it being a camera phone but tried to get different angles and lighting.

Again, Thanks to all PFers for kind words. I love the color and bag too!:shame:

Attachments

• newpic1.jpg
    newpic1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 105
  • newpic2.jpg
    newpic2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 64
  • newpic3.jpg
    newpic3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 86
  • newpic4.jpg
    newpic4.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 88
Fantastic photos. She looks great on you! I feel like Edith is a bag that will last for years and years.
She was really an investment bag for me as I know that her style is timeless. :heart:

Love both of your bags, but I REALLY love your cabinet with all the figurines in it! It is lovely! And you will carry that Edith forever! The more stuff I cram into mine, the better she looks!

Gosh, you all are so sweet.:shame: Thanks for the compliments. I plan on breaking in my Edith this weekend. But question, the leather tabs on the end of the zipper on either side--are those supposed to stay there?? I tend to stuff my purses and I can't see those staying in place for long before they fall off just from carrying and zipping and unzipping the bag?

Yes, those tabs are supposed to stay there .... I was worried about that design feature too when I first saw Edith - does seem a little flimsy. No problems so far but I really baby my bags. But if you're used to a totally open top it can be a bit disconcerting. Good luck!

Lovely photos, bag and home, and Edith looks great on you! I haven't had a problem with the leather tabs either, although I never zip up my bags, always leave them open and vulnerable... eep, not smart!!