mrssparkles hits 1000!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Congratulations!

I just noticed you are at 999 posts...your next one and you are part of the 1000 club. I am so glad you are part of the Hermes subforum.:party: :drinkup: :tender: :girlsigh:

2. Congratz!!!!!

3. OMG, Kellybag! What a pleasant surprise! Thank you for such a warm acknowledgement. I have enjoyed my time here, and I look forward to greater times. All of you have made this forum so special and I cannot do without a day's absence from this board. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Baggs, thanks! :flowers: :love:

4. You have OFFICIALLY HIT 1000!!! (and you are very welcome)
    :party: :winkiss: :heart:

5. YEEEEHAAAA!!!!! Congratulations, Mrssparkles!

6. Thank you, :flowers: shopmom.
    :heart:

7. Woohoo!!!:party: :drinkup: :drinks:

8. woohoo mrssparkles! Congrats!!!!!! :yahoo: :wlae: :wlae: :yahoo:

9. Thank you, HG. Thank you, Fesdu.

I 'hang out' here because all of you make it so easy. Thanks for letting me be part of this.

PS: Fesdu, is that a new Kelly?

10. Yay! I always love your posts!

11. Congrats!

12. *hands clapping*:beach: :drinks:

13. Congrats and thanks for your valuable imput!!

14. Congrats!

15. Greentea, Perja, elizabethk, Sus & twinkle.tink,

Thank you, Thank you! You are all an awesome bunch. I'd be so miserable without all of you here to enjoy Hermes in its fullest glory. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice