Mrs. Meyers Clean Day - Free Shipping

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. Has anyone ever used her cleaning stuff?

3. I have used quite a few of her cleaning products and have not been disappointed yet. Everything smells so fresh and clean and does a great job at cleaning without using to much effort. I use her products almost exclusively. I really like the method tile and tub cleaner for the same reasons.

4. thanks for posting

5. I love her cleaning products and now use Mrs. Meyers detergent exclusively. I really like the way it cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling so nice!:yes:

6. Thanks for the info. I was able to find some of the cleaners at Marshalls so I'll have to test it out.

7. I recently changed to buying 'natural' non-chemical-y dishwashing liquid, and Mrs Meyers kicks the pants off Method. I can't wait to finish the Method so i can go back to that lovely lavender smell!