Mr. Sunbeam - My November Spy

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
United Kingdom
I have been on a handbag ban of only buying one a month at the most, so here is my Limited Edition Zucca Spy, I call him Mr. Sunbeam - please say hello......

I am so over the moon with this spy, it is just so stunning and all my pictures do not do it justice, if anyone gets a chance to see one of these, you must pick it up, when you pick it up light hits the beads and a thousand (well its like a thousand...lol) sunbeams shoot from the bag its stunning. The bag is covered in double circles of nappa leather then in the middle is a tiny gold bead, this is what catches the light. Its a very classy spy, I hope everyone loves it.

Its heavier than a normal leather spy, think this is because of all the beads, plus the lining inside is brown satin. I got it from Harrods with the help of my super Fendi Manager their Monica, she also sent me some of the new Fendi perfume

Attachments

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
United Kingdom
So glad you love this bag.

Have to say out of all the spys I own or have owned this one is by far my favourite. The pictures really do not do this bag justice.

Had it sitting in my lounge all day so I can see it when I walk past....lol...have the biggest smile on my face.

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Denver, Colorado
Oooooooooh, Saichyloo!!! This is so elegant and unique. I'm surprised by just how much I love it, given that I tend to be a leather Spy purist. But this one is such a head-turner. Loooooooooooooove it! Modeling picspicspics:woohoo:

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
United Kingdom
Trying to find the Black fendi T-bar spy shoes now to go with this spy, if anyone spots them in the shops could you let me know thanks