Mr Lime is mine... Finally!

Jaidybug

O.G.
Mar 11, 2013
Many of you know that I have been searching for a Bleecker in Lime for a while now, many of you tried to help me find one by sending me a PM of where you saw one (which I thank you all for so much). But they were at US outlets, and I unfortunately couldn't get it shipped here in Canada. I did track one down a few months ago at the other men's outlet in Canada, but they don't do charge sends. The friendly managers and SA's at my men's outlet kept an eye out for one for me, knowing how badly I wanted this color. Yesterday CeeBe let me know that her outlet in Canada had one(thank you so much my friend), and I was going to do a CS when low and behold my phone rang... It was the manager at my outlet calling to say they had a Lime come in and it was in hold for me! So I went and picked him up today( I actually hugged him when they brought him out) and I just had to share my joy with all of you. So glad he's finally here!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382559071.845526.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382559089.677472.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382559103.945917.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382559116.334359.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382559131.926852.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1382559146.061710.jpg

Many of you know that I have been searching for a Bleecker in Lime for a while now, many of you tried to help me find one by sending me a PM of where you saw one (which I thank you all for so much). But they were at US outlets, and I unfortunately couldn't get it shipped here in Canada. I did track one down a few months ago at the other men's outlet in Canada, but they don't do charge sends. The friendly managers and SA's at my men's outlet kept an eye out for one for me, knowing how badly I wanted this color. Yesterday CeeBe let me know that her outlet in Canada had one(thank you so much my friend), and I was going to do a CS when low and behold my phone rang... It was the manager at my outlet calling to say they had a Lime come in and it was in hold for me! So I went and picked him up today( I actually hugged him when they brought him out) and I just had to share my joy with all of you. So glad he's finally here!View attachment 2375117View attachment 2375118View attachment 2375120View attachment 2375121View attachment 2375122View attachment 2375123
Yay! We are twins! Congrats, so happy your outlet got one and you have instant gratification!! He's beautiful!

Yay! We are twins! Congrats, so happy your outlet got one and you have instant gratification!! He's beautiful!
Thanks, and love having bag twins! Isn't Lime such a beautiful color?

It was meant to be. Congrats on finally getting him home!
That's what I think too, thanks!😀

Handsome bag, congrats!
Thanks so much!

Wow that lime color is so pretty...congrats on finally getting him!
Thank you, I am so happy to have him!

Yay!!! Congratulations! So glad you finally got him!!
Thank you, me too!☺

Gorgeous color and it looks fabulous on you! Congrats! :smile:
Aw,thanks!😊

Cngrats. Glad u finally got him. We gonna be twins ;)
Thanks, you know how bad I wanted this bag... HAD TO HAVE HIM, lol. Glad we will have bag twins!

Beautiful! What a vibrant color. Congratulations on finding what you've been looking for!

Thank you so much!