Mr. FedEx Stopped By...

^*Sigh*, you have beautiful collection that pairs nicely with everything! Lucky gal! H&H, are you still in here? I know you have a beautiful Rouge H as well. Both you ladies have got me so jealous :girlsigh: I guess I can survive on your lovely photos for now!

^*Sigh*, you have beautiful collection that pairs nicely with everything! Lucky gal! H&H, are you still in here? I know you have a beautiful Rouge H as well. Both you ladies have got me so jealous :girlsigh: I guess I can survive on your lovely photos for now!

Yes I am :smile: between sick kids:smile:

you have a gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS bag!!!! and you can always borrow mine :smile:

I was reading in this book how all Hermes bags (especially the one you just showed) are specifically made for a customer instead of already made and waiting in the backroom to be purchased!!

Im sure you are very proud of your custom made handbag! its a very lovely color and a wonderful purchase. wear it in good health

O. M. G.

THUD

One of the all-time beauties - and you got her mscupcake - congratulations!

new5.jpg

You gals are too sweet. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

ILML - Please post photos! LTC's is stunning, and I'm sure yours is too!

H&H - I hope the kids are feeling better. Take some vitamin C--we don't want you getting sick too!

Back for about the 100th look at this beauty!!!
MsCupcake, congratulations again, this bag is beautiful on you and such a special and rare find.

Give her a rub for me, and I will do the same to my barenia babies!