Mr. FedEx Stopped By...

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Hillsborough, CA
^*Sigh*, you have beautiful collection that pairs nicely with everything! Lucky gal! H&H, are you still in here? I know you have a beautiful Rouge H as well. Both you ladies have got me so jealous :girlsigh: I guess I can survive on your lovely photos for now!

ilovemylife

Aug 22, 2007
Congratulations, It is a very nice bag. It looks beautiful on you. I also love mine and I just happened to use it today also. :P:heart: :tup:

Loony

Purple Love
O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
UK
This thread is inducing some serious salivation. mscupcake you look great and ltc's collection is just beautiful :heart:

H&H

Dutch in the USA
Apr 24, 2007
USA and Amsterdam
^*Sigh*, you have beautiful collection that pairs nicely with everything! Lucky gal! H&H, are you still in here? I know you have a beautiful Rouge H as well. Both you ladies have got me so jealous :girlsigh: I guess I can survive on your lovely photos for now!
Yes I am :smile: between sick kids:smile:

you have a gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS bag!!!! and you can always borrow mine :smile:

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Absolutely FABULOUS collection........WHAT a beauty!!!!!

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
I was reading in this book how all Hermes bags (especially the one you just showed) are specifically made for a customer instead of already made and waiting in the backroom to be purchased!!

Im sure you are very proud of your custom made handbag! its a very lovely color and a wonderful purchase. wear it in good health

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Hillsborough, CA
You gals are too sweet. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

ILML - Please post photos! LTC's is stunning, and I'm sure yours is too!

H&H - I hope the kids are feeling better. Take some vitamin C--we don't want you getting sick too!

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Back for about the 100th look at this beauty!!!
MsCupcake, congratulations again, this bag is beautiful on you and such a special and rare find.

Give her a rub for me, and I will do the same to my barenia babies!