Mr. FedEx Stopped By...

new5.jpg
THUD!!!! :drool: Pray tell, WHERE oh WHERE did you find my grail bag???:nuts::drool:

OMG!!! Fabulous!!! Thank you for not dragging this out all day. That drives me crazy! And then I usually forget to come back to see pics!

That Birkin is beyond stunning!!! Congrats and enjoy in good health!

I'm finally home from work and wanted to thank amamxr, Pepper, MsReya, Purse-o-holic, mnpurselover, ReneH, ebruo, guccigal07, razorbackbelle0, WingNut, preppycowgirl, Loony, bagluv, Angelfish, Kelly100, fatefullotus, S'Mom, MORGANNG, Aminamina, jag, Mree43, Fesdu, Kelly_Birkin, Haute Couturess, lulilu, CobaltBlu, luv2shophandbag, anHermesLover, Mr Posh Spice, Cristina, Kallie Girl, elizabethk, piperlu, medusa2020, chanelvgirl, lvdreamer & jen0575 for sharing in my excitement!!! I'll take more photos tomorrow...and I promise they'll be bigger lol!!! :party:

CobaltBlu - Just wanted to say I love, love, love your Kelly. Give her a rub for me!

luv2shophandbag - I was lucky to be contacted by one of our lovely resellers, who was nice enough to keep me in mind. I actually didn't think I would get it, as there were two people ahead of me (both passed) :nuts: