Mr Edward the robot meets BMW

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is so cute, I love it!

2. Adorable!!
    I'm sure Mr. Edward will enjoy his ride!

3. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, they're so funny they make me smile :biggrin: :yahoo: Mr Edward is so fun to have!

It's a 5 :P

I bought it at the Prada boutique in Gaysorn shopping mall in Bangkok. They had loads in stock, around 10.

4. so cute! i love them together :smile:

5. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so quirky. I love it!

6. Wow. Looks great. Do you mind me asking the $?

7. awww mr. edward is so cuteee!

how did i miss this thread???

8. cute!
    bmw, superb choice ;) ... hey, it's the "ultimate driving machine" after all :smile:

9. Is he still being sold in the USA? Anyone seen him in NY at all???

10. Not at all :biggrin:, it's around US$100.

I have no idea. I bought mine in Bangkok. You may find the following info from the authenticity certificate card useful:

Article Number: 1ARA97
    Material: Edward
    Color: Nero

Good luck finding it!

11. Have you looked online?

12. skyrider007, that is a serious good buy!! The robots available in my local store last time start at 350US$!!
    and nice @ your 5 series!! What color's yours? Mine's black =)

13. I have and am having no luck :sad:

Hopefully the product info you posted will help. If you see one online please PM me.
    Thanks!

14. Just got my Edward yesterday!! it's a new product so maybe you gotta wait for awhile? Hopefully u get to take this cute little robot home :smile:

15. oh that's too funny!!!!!! Great match!!!