mr. clean magic eraser on MC speedy.. AMAZING

Oct 8, 2007
heyy everyone

i just used the MCME on my multicolor speedy (black) and it worked wonders!! my bag is from dec 2003 so the handles got pretty dark... i used the MCME and wiped it a few times.. by the time it dried.. it was sooo much lighter. kinda like the new shade of patina... liek the handles have JUST started to patina. i am very impressed... i also used it on the lighter colored LVs and fleurs (white, pastel yellow, light green etc) cuz u could tell they were getting dirty.... i lightly "erased" them a couple of strokes and VOILA... the WHITE LVs turned crisp white like new! and all the other fleurs look very new as well. I STRONGLY recommend the MCME to anyone!

the only thing is that i find it dries up the leather a lot... even my hand that i used to hold the eraser felt raelly dry afterwards. QUESTION... i dont have appleguard. does anyone know how i can condition my handles? woud vaseline or face craem work?? thanks for your help! ill try to post pics this weekend....amidst of all the shopping i sitll haev to do.. ::sweatdrop: heeh

i deff wouldn't put any of those things on your leather. i've used leather conditioner i got from a leather jacket store in the mall. i think it was wilson's or something like that. it worked really well & didn't change the color of my leather.

Oh pls post pic's of before and after, its always nice to see the difference. I would put some conditioner on the handles. Either apple guarde or wilsons.
heyy everyone

i just used the MCME on my multicolor speedy (black) and it worked wonders!! my bag is from dec 2003 so the handles got pretty dark... i used the MCME and wiped it a few times.. by the time it dried.. it was sooo much lighter. kinda like the new shade of patina... liek the handles have JUST started to patina. i am very impressed... i also used it on the lighter colored LVs and fleurs (white, pastel yellow, light green etc) cuz u could tell they were getting dirty.... i lightly "erased" them a couple of strokes and VOILA... the WHITE LVs turned crisp white like new! and all the other fleurs look very new as well. I STRONGLY recommend the MCME to anyone!

the only thing is that i find it dries up the leather a lot... even my hand that i used to hold the eraser felt raelly dry afterwards. QUESTION... i dont have appleguard. does anyone know how i can condition my handles? woud vaseline or face craem work?? thanks for your help! ill try to post pics this weekend....amidst of all the shopping i sitll haev to do.. ::sweatdrop: heeh

i can't seem to find this mr clean magic eraser though.

I'm not sure if they're sold outside of the US and/or Canada, but you can find them in grocery stores and drugstores here. Trying eBay or other sites online is probably your best bet if you can't find them in a store. I stock up on them -- they're wonderful!

Aside from handbags, they do a great job cleaning everything else. I love using them on walls.

heyy everyone

can you please tell how you used the magic eraser? did u wet it or use it dry? i just bought one and am about it use it on my mono speedy but im not sure if it should be wet or not. does anyone know??