Mr. Bond sails to Ban Island

"The head of SPECTRE clearly intercepted my phone call to Q Branch. This is no champagne bucket." concludes Mr. Bond (not a champagne bucket: Pendentif Amulettes H sac Kelly 4700 21ct 18k 38-46cm)

Oh my !! The necklace is BEAUTIFUL !! Congrats on the new scarf as well. Mr. Bond sure has something stylish to wrap his body around.

Congrats !!

I like the Bond reveals.:heart:

What a beautiful pendant! So cute!

Wow, beautiful!

Madam Bijoux, once again you gave us an entertaining and thrilling reveal! Congrats on your necklace, it is stunning.

Love your reveals - they are always so creative and entertaining. Congrats on the purchases - the shawl and necklace are to die for!

Thank you, Nahreen. Xiangxiang0731,MCAddict, Rainneday and Jyanks.

Oh my !! The necklace is BEAUTIFUL !! Congrats on the new scarf as well. Mr. Bond sure has something stylish to wrap his body around.

Congrats !!

This is an awesome reveal!! All wonderful purchases, enjoy them! :smile:

Mission success! And well rewarded too. Knowing Mr Bond he won't stay too long on Ban Island before another mission turns up.

congrats! congrats!!!! everything is so pretty!

Beautiful!!!!!

Thanks for the kind compliments, Chkpfbeliever, Leah, Jadeite, Baileylab and Surfchiick:smile:

Has Mr. Bond perhaps inserted a secret transmitter in that gorgeous necklace that might lead you off Ban Island again so we can celebrate another one of you fabulous reveals in the future???

Congrats! I almost got the exact same necklace, in person it's even more beautiful as the diamonds sparkle so. But I just wasn't sure I had enough occasions to wear it. You have to show a modeling pic and let me know if it can be worn casually!