Mr Blackwells Worst Dressed List !!!

Wow I'm surprised Jessica Simpson and Lindsay Lohan made the list - they usually wear such cute stuff! He's right on with Britney though.. I can't remember her wearing ANYTHING decent in the last year or so.

Eva and Renee kind of shock me (Renee can sometimes look pretty bizarre, but other times super good, she's a chamelean!) Jessica and Lindsey surprise me a bit too. But the rest have earned their place!

Kate Moss always rules, but leave HRH alone - it's Her 80th B'day and She wears the crown of Queen of England possibly better than he will (though he can prob'ly do the glitter eyeshadow better! Miaow, pussycats! ;) )

Cx

A little harsh on LiLo and I think there should be a special clause for pregnancy, although I saw a little too much of Britney's belly for my tastes as well.

Dunst looks just as much of a homeless person as Mary-Kate Olsen. She's a horrible dresser.

The rest of the list is pretty spot on (although I don't remember Renee and Shaki wearing anything particularly offensive).

Soooo agree about Mariah, I think she's pretty, but why she insists on shoving herself into small sized clothes made for 16 year olds boggles my mind. I wish she'd dress her age and size.