4. Eva Longoria
5. Mariah Carey
6. Paris Hilton
7. Anna Nicole Smith
8. Shakira
9. Lindsay Lohan
10. Renée Zellweger

. . . .
But like anyone cares about what an old out of touch man has to say about fashion. Still, I agree with 7/10.

Mariah definitely belongs on this list - but could easily get off it if she would just buy a couple sizes bigger.

She needs to go on What Not To Wear, so they can explain to her about "size psychology". I've heard that her assistants sew in "size 6" labels on all her clothes, so she won't have to come to terms with her new larger shape.

I don't agree with Renee Zellweger and Lindsay Lohan in the list. The first often wears amazing vintage dresses and she really looks good with them on, the second - in formal occasions, at least - always wears the best of the best, I just don't get why he has put them among Mariah Carey, Anna Nicole Smith and Paris Hilton, true examples of bad/ugly-dressing.

chemlex said:
Mariah definitely belongs on this list - but could easily get off it if she would just buy a couple sizes bigger.

She needs to go on What Not To Wear, so they can explain to her about "size psychology". I've heard that her assistants sew in "size 6" labels on all her clothes, so she won't have to come to terms with her new larger shape.

Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: