Mr. Blackwell's 46th Annual Worst Dressed List

I agree with 1 (definately), 2,6,7 and 8. I like Lindsey's and Jessica's style.

1. Britney Spears
2. Mary-Kate Olsen
3. Jessica Simpson
4. Eva Longoria
5. Mariah Carey
6. Paris Hilton
7. Anna Nicole Smith
8. Shakira
9. Lindsay Lohan
10. Renée Zellweger

I actually don't think he even tries anymore - he just picks the 10 most famous women in the magazines and posts them in order to get publicity.

There are plenty of less famous women who dress hideously who could have been on this list.

chemlex said:
I actually don't think he even tries anymore - he just picks the 10 most famous women in the magazines and posts them in order to get publicity.

There are plenty of less famous women who dress hideously who could have been on this list.

Good call chemlex!

i actually like the way MK looks. haha! for some reason, she pulls it off. not saying i'm gonna start dressing like her, but it does make for some interesting photos.

fayden said:
i actually like the way MK looks. haha! for some reason, she pulls it off. not saying i'm gonna start dressing like her, but it does make for some interesting photos.

Really? Mary Kate? That is quite the bold statement to make, since most people despise her baglady look (except for Kirsten Dunst who copies it).

But it is her own look, and for that reason only I respect it. But good for you, Fayden, for going your own way.

Of course no bra wearing Britney would make it number one! HA HA, but yeah, i like Mary-Kates style its really different... i wish i could pull off the boho look (even though its getting old) etc... :biggrin:

I don't know. I think Kirsten Dunst should have been on that list - unwashed homeless old person is soooooo not chic. But MK, Jessica and Lindsay - I like some of their stuff. MK rocks her own style, which I respect even though I'd never dare try it myself. Jessica and Lindsay have made some fantastic fug-ups, true, but they've also both worn some really beautiful outfits. Plus, they're both my bag idols.

I agree 100% with Jessica being there, i mean that THING she wore to the mtv video music awards... my god.:weird:
Nicolette Sheridan ought to have been there instead of Renée.

Renée shouldn't have been on there, along with Lindsay (some of the dresses she wears are gorgeous!) and Eva. Paris belongs on there, but MK is trying, she's been wearing some... normal looking dresses lately.