Mr and Miss Purse Blog soon to be reunited!!!!

1. Well you all know about Vlad and my being apart- it keep happening but is going to be over as of Friday!!!! Vlad is leaving Germany tomorrow morning to fly back to the states- and will be flying to NYC to see me on Friday!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :love: :tender:

I know he and I have both been VERY busy these past few weeks, but things are soon to calm down and you will be seeing a lot more of us. My job will be over soon and I have a few nice vacations coming up (Mid West Pf meeting!!! KOP PF meeting!!! Florida & the Carribean) :yes:

So thanks for being patient with us... if you have any PM's unanswered by me- just know that I didn't forget but I am just swamped!! Things will be settling down and Vlad and I have some big plans for tPF the Purse Blog and things to come!!!

And to all of you NYCers and those nearby- please try to make it up to the big city August 19th for our NYC PF meeting!!!!!! :supacool:

2. woooohooo Megs! I bet you're so excited!
    Enjoy your time with Vlad and your fun plans.
    I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us!

3. ^ We better live up to the hype!! Haha... but we have some plans in store for us and ya'll!!

4. Aww! I am so happy for you and Vlad!! You must be sooo happy!!:yahoo: :yes: :flowers:

5. Im so excited for you..if anyone "gets it" its me!!! Two weeks from tomorrow I will get to see Jason...I miss him terribly!! (and the damn dogs ofcourse!!!) Enjoy your time together! :smile:

6. I'm really excited!! We will take pics and show you all (only if I look cute though, of course :amuse:)

7. Megs, I am sure you will look great!! Can't wait to see pics!

8. Take pics! Well, the ones you can show us at least....:graucho:

9. That's AWESOME!!!:yahoo:I am so happy for you guys!!!:wlae: Have a blast!!!

10. Yay for reuniting!:yahoo:

I hope you guys have an wonderful vacation!

11. I am really excited!!!! We will do all the touristy things once he gets here :supacool:

12. I'm excited for you both!! I know how much torture it can be, being apart for too long!

13. Hey, that's great to hear! Have fun doing touristy things!
    I wonder what the big plans are!

14. awwww that's great!

15. Megs, I am also going to New York!!!!! Cool, I would so love to meet you guys!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice