MPRS white Gaucho no reserve

1. ever since I posted about that bag, I checked back and it has gone up significantly in price, but still lower than retail (which I doubt it would stay at for a sweet bag like that)

2. Questions:
    Why didn't she photograph the interior?
    Why do some people say they're sold out? They're not actually, Neimans here has them as does Dior at the Houston Galleria{?}

3. I think there probably was one to start w/. After the first bid the BIN is gone unless there was a Reserve on it. I say I think they may have been one because in her descript she offers free shipping w/ BIN.

4. Im in the Texas area....you say Houston and Dallas Galleria still have the Dior gaucho in stock? You are soo lucky to live near a boutique. I have to drive (minimum) 1.5 hours to get to one. :cry:

5. I was on the wait list at Neimans Northpark and they called me, so I know they at least had them a week ago. And the Dior in Houston Galleria had 3 brown ones last week, the bronw was much prettier in person I might add! They told me they're gtting more soon.
    It's the only "It" bag I've wanted so far!

6. she said it was sold out in europe

7. I didn't say her, I said "some people". I see this a lot about bags{?}
    People claim things are sold out, but they're not. I think some Seller's assume we don't do our homework.
    KWIM?

8. Yeah, I understand what you mean but the supply and demand technique does work ;)

9. It should work! When it's true! LOL!
    I know a lot of bags are hard to find, I'm realistic about it, I swear!

10. I have the medium white gaucho in my car right now and I am returning it to Saks Portland tomorrow because I am picking up the white gaucho tote. If anyone wants it, no tax and I will just ship it on to you. I think they are $1395. It has only been out of its sleeper for a minute to look out.

11. ^^^ I wish I had the money to buy it from you!!! That is my dream bag right now!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice