Moynahan Expecting Child With Ex Tom Brady

According to US weekly:

"Six Degrees star Bridget Moynahan is more than three months pregnant with former boyfriend Tom Brady's baby.
Usmagazine.com</B> first reported Moynahan, 36, and the 29-year-old New England Patriots quarterback split in December after dating for three years.
It's doubtful a baby would bring the couple back together: Brady has recently been seen cavorting around town with supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
A rep for Moynahan tells Usmagazine.com: "This it to confirm that actress Bridget Moynahan is over three months pregnant. Former boyfriend Tom Brady is the father. They recently split after a three year relationship. Privacy and consideration is appreciated at this time. No further comments will be made."

----

I feel bad for Gisele.

I feel bad for the pregnant ex.

Due to the timing, I am assuming that Tom and Moynahan broke up as soon as she got pregnant. Any thoughts? Maybe that was the reason for the break up? Maybe she wanted a baby (being 36) and he did not? Any thoughts?[/

Ok...I'm being a ***** here.....

She's an idiot:smash:
Actually he is too. WHERE WAS THE BIRTH CONTROL PEOPLE ???:lecture:

I'll stop now (although I certainly could go on:shame: )

WHERE WAS THE BIRTH CONTROL PEOPLE ???:lecture:
CondomMan to the rescue.

As a gesture of goodwill to the New England Patriots quarterback, the alter-ego of Valencia businessman Kevin Mirarchi sent 2,000 Durex Extra Sensitive condoms Tuesday to Gillette Stadium near Boston. He has not yet heard back from the team or Brady but said he did not expect a thank-you note.

"He's a public figure, one who probably doesn't want to be seen going into 7-Eleven buying condoms," Mirarchi, who owns the Valencia-based CondomMan.com, a low-cost, online prophylactic vendor, said Wednesday. "If only he'd known about our site! Not that this isn't a joyous occasion, and I'm sure he's thrilled, but still, we could have been an option."

Brady, 29, and once called by People Magazine one of the nation's most beautiful people, dated the 36-year-old Moynahan for three years, but the relationship busted up not long after he impregnated her. The Boston Globe reported the couple was unaware of Brady's impending paternity when they went their separate ways.

"Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy and want to thank everyone who has shown support, and particularly for their consideration of Tom's privacy," said Don Yee, Brady's agent, in a statement to the Associated Press.

The quarterback is currently vacationing in Paris with his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen, a Victoria's Secret model once linked to Leonardo DiCaprio. Mirarchi said he hopes the package will arrive in time to greet the couple and that they would find it useful.

"Some people thought 2,000 was a large quantity," Mirarchi said. "But I don't know - if I were dating Gisele Bundchen, that would be about a month's supply."

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: That is so funny. Hopefully everything works out for them. I would be so angry if I found out a guy I was dating had a pregnant ex and he knew about it. Hopefully this is something that he just found out. If I was Gisele I would take things a little slower with him. I guess the condems will come in handy after all. LOL!!!!

my (male) friend who has apparently been following this thinks that she was trying to trap him. if she was, shame on her. if she wasn't, shame on my friend. the timing does seem suspect, though.

my (male) friend who has apparently been following this thinks that she was trying to trap him. if she was, shame on her. if she wasn't, shame on my friend. the timing does seem suspect, though.

Oh, that sounds in a way a typical guy comment. Contraception works both ways. If Tom was really concerned about not having a kid with Bridget he could have at least insured he was practicing contraception from his end to uphold his part of this responsiblity.

Oh, that sounds in a way a typical guy comment. Contraception works both ways. If Tom was really concerned about not having a kid with Bridget he could have at least insured he was practicing contraception from his end to uphold his part of this responsiblity.

i think it probably is just a typical guy comment, but some women are crazy, even beautiful ones. same goes for guys.

CondomMan to the rescue.

As a gesture of goodwill to the New England Patriots quarterback, the alter-ego of Valencia businessman Kevin Mirarchi sent 2,000 Durex Extra Sensitive condoms Tuesday to Gillette Stadium near Boston. He has not yet heard back from the team or Brady but said he did not expect a thank-you note.

"He's a public figure, one who probably doesn't want to be seen going into 7-Eleven buying condoms," Mirarchi, who owns the Valencia-based CondomMan.com, a low-cost, online prophylactic vendor, said Wednesday. "If only he'd known about our site! Not that this isn't a joyous occasion, and I'm sure he's thrilled, but still, we could have been an option."

Brady, 29, and once called by People Magazine one of the nation's most beautiful people, dated the 36-year-old Moynahan for three years, but the relationship busted up not long after he impregnated her. The Boston Globe reported the couple was unaware of Brady's impending paternity when they went their separate ways.

"Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy and want to thank everyone who has shown support, and particularly for their consideration of Tom's privacy," said Don Yee, Brady's agent, in a statement to the Associated Press.

The quarterback is currently vacationing in Paris with his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen, a Victoria's Secret model once linked to Leonardo DiCaprio. Mirarchi said he hopes the package will arrive in time to greet the couple and that they would find it useful.

"Some people thought 2,000 was a large quantity," Mirarchi said. "But I don't know - if I were dating Gisele Bundchen, that would be about a month's supply."
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

:P That's funny !

She is 36. Can't help to think that she wants to get married and start a family. This is not a good example of dating a younger boy...like Cameron & Justin. Unless you are already married and have kids like Demi Moore.

Can't say if she gets pregnant on purpose, but I do think she purposely announced the news to ruin TB & GB vacationing time in Paris.

This happened to a girl on my dorm floor in college. They broke up and she found out 3 weeks later she was pregnant. It was definitely an accident since she had no intention of getting pregnant her sophmore year in college. They ended up never getting back together, either.

It happens but I also wonder, "where is the birth control?" By the way, if this is his second unplanned child he is an idiot.