Moving to Ohio...

coco-nut said:
Wow. Too bad you didn't go to a better school where legitimate facts are taught.

"Ann Arbour" is the archaic way of spelling Ann Arbor, which was founded in 1824 by John Allen and Elisha Walker Rumsey. Devoted husbands both, they named the place after their wives Ann Allen and Mary Ann Rumsey, calling it "Ann's Arbour." There are minor discrepancies about exactly when the name was institutionalized, but there's no disagreement about the town being named after the founders' wives.

oh my god how sad. your sense of humor isn't even decent enough for an ohio state - michigan joke?

half the fun of going to a big football school is making fun of all your big football school rivals.

FLORIDA FANS WEAR JEAN SHORTS!

Get lots of referrals for the moving company....lots of them. They can be your worst nitemare. Not to sound like the voice of doom but they can give you a low ball price and then hold your stuff hostage in the truck until you come up with more money. A major comapny did that to Joe..they wouldnt release his Harley until he came up with $800 more. THEY had claimed they qouted him (they didnt)

Wow. Three mods beat up on me because I disclose the origin of my town's name. And Vlad's still calling my town a whore.

Glad you clarified that we can use "whore" on this board as a term of disparagement because I never would have used it otherwise. ;)

coco-nut said:
Wow. Three mods beat up on me because I disclose the origin of my town's name. And Vlad's still calling my town a whore.

Glad you clarified that we can use "whore" on this board as a term of disparagement because I never would have used it otherwise. ;)

A nice healthy rivalry is all in good fun, now isn't it?

Megs said:
A nice healthy rivalry is all in good fun, now isn't it?
If you're talking about schools, sure. I didn't even go to Michigan. I just live and work in Ann Arbor, which is a lot bigger than the University that's located here. I recommend it as a great place to live, make friends, and raise a family.

Holy crap you're dense. :hrmm:

coco-nut said: