Moving Houston Hermes

Wow, you guys are a wealth of information. I did not know Louis Tenebaum was moving. Thanks for the info, if I would have just seen that it was closed I would have cried. I think it would be great for all of the H-town girls to get together.
What parts of Houston in everyone living in?
I am in the Woodlands, so you guys need to keep me updated on the moving process for H

I'm around the Med Center.

I don't know when Louis Tenenbaum is moving; I got that info from a mutual client about a month ago, so it's already third hand once it got to me. I love their stuff. DH and I did wedding/engagement rings there.

I live out in the wonderful suburbs of the land of Pear!!! PBC is trying shamelessly to get me to move back into the city but DH can't justify the move right now, so we're staying put!!!:sad:

Update.
I asked the managing director of the Houston Boutique about a pending move. She said that they are going to move, she is not sure when or where but no sooner than 2 years. The current shopping center has been purchased but the renovations will begin all the way down the other end, by Eatzies. She said that they will be building a whole new store but she is not sure about the location yet.

when all the corporate folks were in town for our opening, one of them found out I am from Texas. They asked if I know where Highland Park Village is and was asking questions about it. They were curious because that is where they are planning on moving the store... but as mentioned it won't be anytime right away. The new Wall St. store is getting their undivided attention right now.

And, for the Vegas people... there will be a new Hermes boutique in one of the Wynn properties. Sometime in 2008...