Jennifer Aniston

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I saw it on Extra tonight... She moved all of her furniture out today. The house was sold for 22.5 million :nuts: What a profit! They only bought the house for 14 million.
Good for Jen, she can finally move to her new home in Hollywood Hills. :biggrin:

It wasn't a celeb that bought it, some one from out of the country I think I heard.

Good to hear, maybe the media will allow us ALL to move on! LOL!

Hmm...JA's comments on charitable works...Humantarian work is not her thing and she has no interest in it. (correct me if i read it wrong) Sometimes stars make comments that make them look so bad, at least she's honest about it.

---
"Well. You said you wanted to save the dying children?"

"Mmmm. No. I don't recall that."

"Yeah. They said so. They called and said you were interested and then you just decided never to call again. But the children are dead now, so it's OK. The window has passed. But it's good to meet you in person!"

Laughing, she puts her head in her hands and says, "Oh, God, It's just too much." She pauses for a moment, still shaking her head in amazement. When we finally stop laughing, I ask her how she feels about being asked to do those sorts of things.

"You know there's stuff I've done in my career...." She trails off and then says, "This is such a delicate subject." Here, for the first time in any conversation we've had, she starts to say something that sounds canned, a bit rehearsed. "I think it's an amazing thing for people to do, and we as actors have the platform to go out there and bring awareness and bring people together and make things happen. It's one of the great perks of what we do." Long pause as she realizes she's beginning to wade into Brad-and-Angelina territory. "And everybody participates in their own way, whether it's political or economic. I think we all do our part. I'm more ... I like to be ... I get really nervous about public anything when it's making a declaration. I should probably become more opinionated about certain things. But you know, I just don't like... I see a lot of.... See, this is where I don't, want to get too into this, because, you know, I want to be very delicate about... actors going out there and ... being... politicians. Or representatives of this or that. Which I find.... It's just not my thing. It's not what interests me. I commend anybody who goes out there and does it. And when the moment happens and it's authentic for me. I'm sure I will."

I actually wish more actors were less in my face about their opinions.
If she wants to help, great, if she doesn't, okay.
Would people really prefer her to pretend she's all about something she's not?
You can't really help if your heart isn't in it. Because she doesn't do what Angelina does, doesn't make her a lesser person IMO.

bag.lover said:
Hmm...JA's comments on charitable works...Humantarian work is not her thing and she has no interest in it. (correct me if i read it wrong) Sometimes stars make comments that make them look so bad, at least she's honest about it.

---
"Well. You said you wanted to save the dying children?"

"Mmmm. No. I don't recall that."

"Yeah. They said so. They called and said you were interested and then you just decided never to call again. But the children are dead now, so it's OK. The window has passed. But it's good to meet you in person!"

Laughing, she puts her head in her hands and says, "Oh, God, It's just too much." She pauses for a moment, still shaking her head in amazement. When we finally stop laughing, I ask her how she feels about being asked to do those sorts of things.

"You know there's stuff I've done in my career...." She trails off and then says, "This is such a delicate subject." Here, for the first time in any conversation we've had, she starts to say something that sounds canned, a bit rehearsed. "I think it's an amazing thing for people to do, and we as actors have the platform to go out there and bring awareness and bring people together and make things happen. It's one of the great perks of what we do." Long pause as she realizes she's beginning to wade into Brad-and-Angelina territory. "And everybody participates in their own way, whether it's political or economic. I think we all do our part. I'm more ... I like to be ... I get really nervous about public anything when it's making a declaration. I should probably become more opinionated about certain things. But you know, I just don't like... I see a lot of.... See, this is where I don't, want to get too into this, because, you know, I want to be very delicate about... actors going out there and ... being... politicians. Or representatives of this or that. Which I find.... It's just not my thing. It's not what interests me. I commend anybody who goes out there and does it. And when the moment happens and it's authentic for me. I'm sure I will."

I guess the things that DO interest her are making B-movies that go staight to DVD/video and whining to Oprah and to anyone else who'd listen about how she is doind "just fine". At least now we have some idea as to why Brad left her. I have NEVER liked her and now she just reassured me that she is as self absorbed as I thought she was.:sick: