Movies Starring Hermes

In "A Simple Favor," a vintage Hermes scarf has a cameo role. It's a minor twist (literally) in a very twisty movie - can anyone identify it?View attachment 4208126

Hahaha, I just came home after having watched the same movie and my chuckle was so loud over this scene that the couple next to me gave me the "look". When Stephanie ransacked her closet and fished out the 'orange box' , I felt a nudge by DH.. :biggrin:

Sorry I don't have the answer. :oh: Maybe Brides D Gala ..

Hahaha, I just came home after having watched the same movie and my chuckle was so loud over this scene that the couple next to me gave me the "look". When Stephanie ransacked her closet and fished out the 'orange box' , I felt a nudge by DH.. [emoji3]

Sorry I don't have the answer. :oh: Maybe Brides D Gala ..
I may have actually snorted at the comment about the Gap T shirt and the scarf. Wicked stylish movie!

Has anyone seen the movie “Second Act” starring Jennifer Lopez? I just watched it earlier today and couldn’t help but spot 2 Birkins and many other products. (belts, watches, etc...) Any other movies you’ve spotted Hermès items in?