Movies with Hermes bags....

xiaoxiao

O.G.
May 15, 2008
It isn't a HAC, it is a travel Plume.

Midnight in Paris is one of my most favorite movies of all time! The music is great!
Oh oh I know this. There is a HAC in the boot! I remember seeing it. If you look closely towards the middle there’s the barenia toile HAC. :tup:

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Oh oh I know this. There is a HAC in the boot! I remember seeing it. If you look closely towards the middle there’s the barenia toile HAC. :tup:
OK, didn't realize that is what you were looking at. I guess it could be. Hard to tell.

Reactions: xiaoxiao

Tonimichelle

It’s all about the bag!
Apr 9, 2013
UK
www.etsy.com
It isn't a HAC, it is a travel Plume.

Midnight in Paris is one of my most favorite movies of all time! The music is great!
OK, didn't realize that is what you were looking at. I guess it could be. Hard to tell.
Yes I meant in the boot of the car, not the one being carried!

ODEDIHAIMS

Apr 13, 2015
I believe @kat99 wrote a great blog post on the style in this movie including a lot of the beautiful Hermès bags (carried mainly by not very likable characters!).
I watched it last night for the first time (bc of this thread) and I loved the bags but you’re right...the characters carrying many of them were not likable.

Reactions: xiaoxiao

Awillow

Jun 6, 2019
South Korean movie, Parasite. A couple of Birkins featured in the master closet and on a shopping trip.
I finally got to see the film on Monday and my jaw dropped when I saw them promently displayed in her walk-in lol!
I didn’t want to take pics in the theater but just found a pic on the internet View attachment 4590019
I saw this last night. I know the guy I was with had no idea what was in Mrs. Park's closet or what she was carrying. Granted, for most of my life, I wouldn't have either. Funny what a signifier they are.