Movies with Hermes bags....

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In "A Simple Favor," a vintage Hermes scarf has a cameo role. It's a minor twist (literally) in a very twisty movie - can anyone identify it? Screenshot_20180930-081832.jpg

2. Hahaha, I just came home after having watched the same movie and my chuckle was so loud over this scene that the couple next to me gave me the "look". When Stephanie ransacked her closet and fished out the 'orange box' , I felt a nudge by DH.. :biggrin:

Sorry I don't have the answer. :oh: Maybe Brides D Gala ..

3. I may have actually snorted at the comment about the Gap T shirt and the scarf. Wicked stylish movie!

4. Hahahha me too, loved that line

5. It's Chiens et Valets. This cw.

hermes-chiens-et-valets-silk-scarf-1.jpg

Julide, weibandy, xincinsin and 4 others like this.
  6. I just saw The Journey (1959) with Yul Brenner and Deborah Kerr. Good movie.

A minor character carries a croc Kelly and Kerr carries a chocolate box sellier thruout the movie. Here are some shots.

journey.png journey5.png Untitled.png

Julide, meowlett, xiaoxiao and 7 others like this.
  7. LOL, the movie I saw right after also had a Kelly. Etoupe.

SPF-18 (2017) - Molly Ringwald

6kl0QISrN3jz79i2NmC5FlNVGSX.jpg

8. Fifty Shades Freed (2018)

50tonsdeliberdade-sip6.jpg fifty-shades-freed-stills-dakota-johnson-jamie-dornan-07.JPG

allanrvj, meowlett, xiaoxiao and 3 others like this.
  9. I knew you would know, seton! Thanks!

seton likes this.
  10. Has anyone seen the movie “Second Act” starring Jennifer Lopez? I just watched it earlier today and couldn’t help but spot 2 Birkins and many other products. (belts, watches, etc...) Any other movies you’ve spotted Hermès items in?

11. Check out the thread on tv movies with Hermes
    Enjoy

xincinsin, yodaling1 and periogirl28 like this.
  12. Love the clothes in this movie! Thanks for the eye candy Seton!!:flowers:

seton likes this.
  13. My husband was watching the bond marathon this past holiday weekend and I noticed this devilishly stylish scene in goldfinger!

E38B34C6-D754-4D02-877E-DC2E7A46052F.jpeg
  14. In the trailer for “What men want”

1245B080-15A0-4AC3-A91A-B2600EDB8566.jpeg F487B616-37C8-471D-B6B6-C2112491AD25.jpeg
  15. Excellent photo! This accessory seems to be timeless! And my favorite bond too!:P

califl likes this.